A downloadable game for Windows
A pre-alpha version of Healthy Cricket for the HTC Vive. Please note that this is very early into the games build.
Version 2.0 Change log:
- Run Chase mode added - You're in the last 10 overs with over 100 to score with 6 wickets to go.
- Training mode separated into it's own mode.
- Fast bowling overhauled. Far more likely to face yorkers and bouncers.
- Pitch length increased by 20%.
- Batting physics overhauled - bat speed plays a far greater role than before.
- Fielders can now catch and chase the ball (note they are still idiots).
- Drunk wicket keeper added. If you thought the fielders were bad, wait till you see the keeper.
- Tapping the pitch with your bat now has sound and haptics.
- Haptics added when hitting the ball.
- Wickets momentarily disappear when quitting out of training mode straight away.
- Occasional issues with getting a four/six at the very start of a ball if a boundary was hit the ball prior.
- The fielders. They're just bad, i'm working on it.
Requires an HTC Vive with SteamVR.
Unzip the file using 7zip (or any other suitable program) and run the HealthyCricket_V2.0.exe file. Please note to run the .exe from the default folder (requires the data folder to be located in the same folder).